Starting on May 16th, in the case of it being too cold or wet to worship outside, we will have worship inside our church building. For more information on that decision, read here.
We request that if you plan on attending Sunday Worship, rain or shine, you register here. If you are not able to register, we ask that you contact the parish office.
The St. Peter's Craft Fair is BACK! We are pleased to announce the return of an outdoor only Spring Fling Apple Country Craft Fair on June 5th, 2021 from 9:30 am to 4 pm! We are still Accepting Crafter Applications!
Sunday Worship Outside - 9:30 a.m.: For the Summer, St. Peter's will continue to gather outside for worship as the weather allows, we have a beautiful outside worship space with amplification. On the weeks that we can't be outside, we will now move inside for church, still at 9:30 a.m. The decision on if the service will be inside or outside will be made no later than 6:00 am on Sunday mornings and will be communicated through parish email, the church website, and Facebook.
Order of Service: https://1drv.ms/w/s!Arq-
Our most recent Sunday Worship...
Music From Emery, our Choir Director:
Our Information Channels:
- facebook.com/stpeterslondonderry (You do not need a Facebook account to access our offerings on Facebook)
- Subscribe to Parish Emails: http://eepurl.com/dwV-L1
Formation While at Home:
- Our parish Spiritual Growth Team has put together a document listing many opportunities for you to engage your faith while at home. You can access our list of devotionals, websites, and podcasts: here.
- If you are in need of immediate pastoral care and simply need someone to talk to, call Fr. Colin (203.679.1002).
- Currently, our Pastoral Care Team is calling everyone member of the church by phone. We want to hear how you are, how this is impacting you emotionally, spiritually, and financially.