For the time being, our homepage is dedicated to getting you the most up to date information on what worship, life, prayer, and care, looks like at St. Peter's in this time of pandemic. We promise we'll revert back to the more familiar out of date homepage you're more familiar with when life gets back to normal
Palm Sunday Morning Prayer - April 5th
Music From Emery, our Choir Director:
Our Information Channels:
- facebook.com/stpeterslondonderry (You do not need a Facebook account to access our offerings on Facebook)
- Subscribe to Parish Emails: http://eepurl.com/dwV-L1
- For the time being, all in person offerings at St. Peter's are cenceled of have been moved online. This includes worship, AA meetings, committee/team meetings, and book/bible studies.
Worship & Sermons:
- At 9am, both on our Youtube and Facebook pages join we are hosting Morning Prayer, with music from Emery, and a Sermon by Fr. Colin. You will be able to access these at any time and watch the sermon in a seperate video.
- At 10am, You are invited to join Bishop Rob Hirschfeld with Canon Tina Pickering and Deacon Shawn LaFrance for The Great Litany, Supplication and Liturgy of the Word this Sunday at 10:00 am via Facebook Live video streaming from the Chapel of All Angels in Diocesan House. You can find more information about that offering here.
- NEW: At 7:00 pm, join us on Zoom for "Coffee Hour after Dinner" for a period of conversation and reflection on the week that has been. You can join us by clicking the link (https://zoom.us/j/695977409) or by calling to 929.205.6099 and using Meeting Code: 695 977 409
Formation While at Home:
- Our parish Spiritual Growth Team has put together a document listing many opportunities for you to engage your faith while at home. You can access our list of devotionals, websites, and podcasts: here.
- If you are in need of immediate pastoral care and simply need someone to talk to, call Fr. Colin (203.679.1002).
- Currently our Pastoral Care Team is calling everyone member of the church by phone. We want to hear how you are, how this is impacting you emotionally, spiritually, and financially.
- We are asking every member of the Parish to complete our "Haves/Needs" Survey so we are able to make connections within the community. If you haven't completed that quick survey yet, you can do so: here.
Other Online Worship Opportunities:
- Grace Church, Concord and the mission in Franklin are offering daily Morning Prayer at 9:30am and Evening Prayer at 5:00pm. To connect, watch the videos, and pray along go to https://www.facebook.com/graceeastconcord/at those times with your Book of Common Prayer. To follow along by phone call 1-929-205-6099, enter Meeting ID 508 895 2635 followed by #, wait for prompt and enter # again.